Solutions for Service Providers
Business Connectivity for SIP Trunking
One of the major challenges facing hosted communications service providers is ensuring a smooth migration to SIP trunking or hosted unified communications for their businesses customers. Customers with existing PBX or IP-PBX platforms will want to retain those systems during the migration process and beyond, so it is crucial that service providers have an efficient and reliable way to integrate them into their infrastructure.
AudioCodes Business Connectivity solution is built around our Mediant family of session border controllers (SBCs), media gateways and multi-service business routers. Supporting a broad range of analog and digital TDM interfaces (including both PRI and BRI) and extensive SIP interoperability, our Mediant devices provide seamless connectivity between virtually any on-premises business communications platform and any SIP-based hosted infrastructure (such as BroadSoft). AudioCodes Business Connectivity solution also offers enhanced connectivity features, such as survivability, resiliency and security, to enable customers to migrate to hosted unified communications or UC as a service (UCaas) as and when required in the future.
All our Mediant devices are based on our industry-leading VoiPerfectTM voice processing technology that delivers superior voice quality and enhanced QoE with guaranteed SLA. Furthermore, they support a variety of resiliency and redundancy options to ensure that business customers can enjoy uninterrupted communications.
Smooth Connectivity to SIP Trunking
- Wide-ranging interoperability with virtually any IP-PBX/PBX
- Various resiliency and redundancy mechanisms ensure uninterrupted communications
- Solutions certified with leading hosted communications platforms (e.g. BroadSoft) and softswitches
- High quality voice delivered through advanced proprietary VoIPerfect technology
- Rapid configuration wizard simplifies installation and provisioning
- Scalability options ensure cost-effective solutions for any business size